Academic Counseling Winter Hours
Happy Spring Semester! In order to serve the high volume of students that need help the first week of the semester, we are offering drop-in counseling only! Our office will be open for in person and Zoom front desk help Monday-Tuesday, & Thursday-Friday 9am-4pm & Wednesday from 9am- 6pm. We will add our last student to the front desk a half hour before we close. For longer term planning, 45-minute appointments will be available to book in Starfish on Monday, Jan. 30th.
Review your most recent Student Educational Plan that you created with a counselor in Degree Planner.
Academic Counselors are here to:
- Assist students in planning and achieving their academic and career goals.
- Develop individualized Student Educational Plans (SEP).
- Educate students on transfer & SBCC requirements.
- Counsel students on success strategies.
- Conduct Class Planning sessions for new students, classroom presentations and workshops.
- Teach Personal Development/College Success courses.
- Refer students to University Transfer Center, Career Center, Health & Wellness, DSPS, and other student services.
Phone Hours: Currently Unavailable